Free Shipping! Ships within 7-10 business days.
This Item is Non-Refundable
Every Non-medical PPE kit purchased, a Medical PPE kit will be provided to a frontline worker.
Non-Medical PPE Kit (for personal use)
- Hand Sanitizer (8 oz)
- Civilian/Non-Medical Use Sterile Masks, FDA Rated (50 count)
What you're gifting:
Medical PPE Kit (for professional use by Frontline Workers)
- KN95 Medical Use Mask, FDA Approved, Qty = 2
- Sterile Surgical Masks, FDA Approved , Qty = 2
Good to know:
- A sterile mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment.
- If worn properly, a sterile mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose.
- Sterile masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one.
- To safely discard your mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.